Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Due Date!!!

It's here!

The day we've been counting down to for the past 40 weeks, for 9+ months....

The day has arrived.........but the baby has not.

40 weeks!
39 weeks
Does the belly look any bigger? lower?   Also, notice the new patio we added in the backyard!


At the doctor today, we discussed plans in case Jack likes staying inside my belly a little TOO much.  I have another appointment on Monday, where they'll do an ultrasound.  If everything looks ok then we'll schedule an induction for later next week!  The doctor and I are hopeful that Jack will be cooperative and just decide to come on his own before then.

In the meantime, Grandma-to-be (aka my mom) is coming tomorrow!  Hopefully Jack doesn't make her wait around with me for too much longer.  I might go a little crazy just waiting around and I want Grandma to be able to spend lots of time with Jack! :)

Don't worry, we'll let you know when Baby Jack is on his way!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment