Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jack's Room!

We finally finished decorating Jack's room! 

I am known to be a bit of a procrastinator, so it took me a while to do all of the finishing touches.  Jeremy and I have had all of the furniture ready to go for a while, and then Candace and I rearranged the room when she came up to celebrate at my Gainesville baby shower.  My mom, Jeremy, and I just finished up all of the wall decorating- putting up shelves, pictures, and adorable turtle wall decals.  I didn't want to post pics until it was all done

So here's the finished product....




We can't wait to bring Jack home and show him his awesome room! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the turtles. This is very cute. He will love his room... when he finally decides to come!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks so cute Melissa!!! Can't wait til Jack gets to hang out in there ;)

    ReplyDelete